|Number and Type:
||181.189 VU SS 2014
||Robert Baumgartner and
Ruslan Fayzrakhmanov (exercises together with tutor Alexander Fischl)
||Overview about tools and methods for web data extraction and integration, Web Process Automation, Web Data for BI, Web Data Cleansing, Web Testing
||Friday 7th of March, 16:00 (s.t.), EI 4 Reithoffer HS
||Until 7th of March via TISS (limited
participant number). Please de-register in TISS in case you decide not to take the course. Moreover, please register for one exercise group/unit via TUWEL.
ECML students who can not yet register please write me a message to reserve a place for you.
||Slides in English, lecture language depending whether non-german speaking students join
||Friday 16:00-18:15 (Lecture 16:00, Exercises 17:00)
||7.3, 14.3., 28.3., 11.4., 9.5., 23.5., 6.6., 13.6., 27.6.
||Lecture coupled with exercises and group work
- Web Data Extraction Frameworks and Scenarios: Commercial, Academic and Open Source
- Data Integration and Mapping
- Creation of more complex sample scenarios in some of the extraction/integration frameworks
- Functional Web 2.0 Application Testing
- Web Process Automation and SOA
- Web ETL Connectors: Web Data for Business Intelligence
- Sample Scenarios in vertical domains
- Web Data Cleansing and Free Text Extraction
- PDF Data Extraction
- Elog Extraction Language
|Fields of Study:
||This VU is a component of the curriculum of several master studies and is part of the European Master Programs Computational Logic.