fuzzy tools

F. Martin McNeill (mmcneill@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 12:26:16 +0100

zpirouz@unixg.ubc.ca (Zarin Pirouz) wrote:
>Hello,
>I am looking for a comparison of various Fuzzy Development Tools that
are
>available on the market. In particular I am interested in those tools
>that can run under NT, Windows 95 or even Windows 3.11, with graphical
>development environment and the ability to generate C code. But I
suppose
>all of the above are standard features.
>Does anybody know of a recent comparison report? The only FAQ of this
group
>that I found is too old for this sort of comparison.
>If you folks have strong feelings about some of the packages out
there,
>I'd be grateful to hear it. If I get a lot of comments, I'll compile
them and
>post them back here.
>Thanks,
>Zarin

Descriptions of our fuzzy tools and application programs are
available at URL

http://www.electriciti.com/~fuzzysys

You may find these suit your needs. We have strong feelings about them.

These include(16 bit versions good for 3.1,95 and NT):

FUZZY KNOWLEDGE BUILDER (Fuzzy Estimation transform build tools)
FUZZY JUDGMENT MAKER (Fuzzy Decision Making)
FUZZY THOUGHT AMPLIFIER (Fuzzy Cognitive Maps)

Demos of these and more are available in the book described in the
above URL.

(32 bit versions good for 95 and NT will be available shortly.)

Yours truly,

F. Martin McNeill
FUZZY SYSTEMS ENGINEERING
New Email Address: fuzzysys@electriciti.com