Possible cooperation within TMR programme

Markus Bonner (bonner@dbai.tuwien.ac.at)
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 22:17:04 +0100

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From daemon@dbai.tuwien.ac.at Fri Feb 9 00:34:59 1996
Sender: fuzzy-mail@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
From: "Dr. George Skikos" <skikos@sharon.onned.gr>
To: Multiple recipients of list <fuzzy-mail@dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject: Possible cooperation within TMR programme

My name is Dr. G.D. Skikos and I am specialized in the field of fuzzy

logic control of wind energy systems. Currently, I am employed as
Assistant Professor at the Technological Institute of Athens. My
intention is to start a post-doctorial research in the field of fuzzy

logic control and its application to wind/diesel systems within the
EEC Training
and Mobility of Researchers Programme. Therefore, I will be very
grateful to anyone who is interested for a such cooperation and who
will be able to provide me with the appropriate working facilities.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation
Dr. G.D. Skikos

----- End Included Message -----