First announcement of the 6th Spanish Meeting on Fuzzy Logic and Technologies

Markus Bonner (bonner@dbai.tuwien.ac.at)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 11:43:58 +0100

----- Begin Included Message -----

>From daemon@dbai.tuwien.ac.at Tue Jan 16 10:43:32 1996
From: angeles@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es (Maria Angeles Gil)
Subject: First announcement of the 6th Spanish Meeting on Fuzzy Logic and Technologies
To: fuzzy-owner@dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Cc: estylf96@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es

6TH SPANISH CONGRESS
ON FUZZY LOGIC AND TECHNOLOGIES

estylf'96
Departamento de Matematicas
Universidad de Oviedo
33071 Oviedo, SPAIN

Oviedo, Asturias
September 10-13, 1996

The Spanish Association FLAT is pleased to announce the 6th Spanish
Congress on Fuzzy Logic and Technologies (ESTYLF'96) to be held in Oviedo,
Spain, from September 10th to 14th, 1996. Scientifical sessions will be
developed in the oldest building of the University of Oviedo, which is
placed in the center of the town with very close acommodation facilities.
On this question, we will provide you with more information in a near
future message.

As in previous years, the Congress is open to people interested in fuzzy
logic, mathematics and tecnnologies, and that are planning either to
participate or just to attend the meeting.

Estylf'96 will be locally organized by the fuzzy group in the University of
Oviedo. All of us wish a high quality participation, and for this purpose,
and as usual, contributions will be evaluated by a Program Committee.
Neverthelesss, we trust in having a high number of participants, since this
would mean a good symptom about the scientifical health of our research
community; for this reason, we encourage people interested in attending the
meeting to submit contributions.

Of course, the official language in the Congress will be Spanish, although
most of the invited speakers and a few participants are assumed to deliver
their presentations in English.

We will be waiting forward to hearing from you, and sending us the
pre-registration form below:

estylf'96
Departamento de Matematicas
Universidad de Oviedo
33071 OVIEDO (SPAIN)

TELEPHONE: (+34) 85.10.34.19

FAX: (+34) 85.10.33.54

e-mail: estylf96@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es

WWW: http://pinin.ccu.uniovi.es/actividades/estylf96/

PRE-REGISTRATION FORM

Surname:

Name:

Institution:

Postal Address:

Zip Code: Country:

Phone:
Fax:
e-mail:

_
|_| I am interested in receiving further information about estylf'96
_
|_| I am interested in attending estylf'96
_
|_| I am interested in submitting a paper to estylf'96

If you are interested in submitting a paper to estylf'96, please
fill/answer the following questions:

Title:

Author(s):

Type of participation you prefer:
_
|_| Communication
_
|_| Poster
_
|_| Demonstration

(This form could also be filled in the WWW page).

In a few days, if interested, you will receive a more complete information
about this Congress in the First Call for Papers which will contain:
important dates and deadlines, invited speakers, Committees, instructions
to submit papers, registration fees, accomodation, travelling, and so on.

----- End Included Message -----