Lectureship vacancies

Subject: Lectureship vacancies
From: B M Smith (bms@scs.leeds.ac.uk)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 19:15:52 MET DST

                 School of Computer Studies
                  University of Leeds, U.K.

Lectureships in Constraint Programming and Operational Research

The School of Computer Studies of the University of Leeds is currently
advertising several lectureships, with a closing date of 16 June 2000. One
of the research groups targetted is Constraint Programming and Operational
Research. The main interests of this Group are
in Constraint Programming, Mathematical Programming, Metaheuristics and
Transport Scheduling. We are keen to attract applicants with research and
teaching interests in any of these areas.

Please see our web site as well as its associated links for further information:

http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/sacm/index.html

The advertisement and further particulars of the vacant posts may be seen at:

http://www.scs.leeds.ac.uk/vacancies/agc_lecturer_000523.html

Informal enquiries about the CP & OR Group may be made to:

Barbara Smith [bms@scs.leeds.ac.uk, (+44) 113-233-5444]
Les Proll [lgp@scs.leeds.ac.uk, (+44) 113-233-5434]