Research Job in Constraints/Vehicle Routing/Scheduling

Subject: Research Job in Constraints/Vehicle Routing/Scheduling
ipg@dcs.st-and.ac.uk
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 13:52:12 MET DST

The APES group has recently obtained research funding from EPSRC to
support our proposed research in 'Problem Reformulation and Search'.

The research will take place at Strathclyde University led by Patrick
Prosser. Details of the proposed work (including our detailed research
proposal) can be found at http://www.cs.strath.ac.uk/~apes/vacancies.html

This means we have a vacancy for a research associate and
if you are interested please contact Patrick, pat@cs.strath.ac.uk

Position is for a Post Graduate Research Associate, Grade 1, starting
salary of 21,815 pounds p/a, for 36 months.

Ian Gent