JOB: Programmers for constraint-based optimization, i2 Technologies, Dallas, Texas

Subject: JOB: Programmers for constraint-based optimization, i2 Technologies, Dallas, Texas
From: David Joslin (dj@i2.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 21:16:06 MET

i2 Technologies currently has several openings for programmers in the
Optimization Group at our Dallas, Texas, location. Responsibilities will
include working closely with researchers to design and develop prototype
systems for constraint-based optimization on planning and scheduling
problems.

Experience with C++ is highly desirable. Experience with any of the
following is also a plus: Java, OOA, OOD, GUI, Artificial Intelligence,
constraint programming, and manufacturing/planning/scheduling domains.

Please forward your resume to:

E-Mail: swjobs@i2.com

i2 Technologies - Corporate Headquarters
attn: Recruiting
909 E. Las Colinas Blvd. 16th Floor
Irving, Texas 75039

i2 Technologies is the leading developer of intelligent decision-support
software for planning and scheduling of supply chains (NASDAQ: ITWO).

The Rhythm family of products is based upon an object oriented framework
that includes functionality for demand planning, master planning,
distribution planning, factory planning, factory scheduling, and order
promising with allocation. Engineers at i2 are deeply interested in
developing solutions to very large, difficult supply chain planning and
scheduling problems that are faced by our customers. A combination of
techniques such as constraint programming, mathematical programming,
genetic algorithms, and deterministic heuristics are used.

The swift pace of technology development at i2, interactions with highly
talented colleagues, and high expectations of our customers produce a very
stimulating working environment. Historically i2 has at least doubled in
size each year, and we always are seeking leaders of the highest caliber to
work in development and consulting.

For more information on i2, please visit our web site at http://www.i2.com.