Benchmark Problems

Subject: Benchmark Problems
From: Mahmudul Gani (mahmudg@tor.numetrix.com)
Date: Wed Aug 07 1996 - 18:05:37 MET DST

Hi,

I am looking for a set of bechnmark problems for scheduling with
ALTERNATIVE RESOURCES. I am also intereseted in scheduling problems
with ALTERNATIVE ACTIVITIES. Also are you aware of any work where
CSP framework has been used for modelling inventory management and
purchasing problems ?

Any information, reference, suggestion or pointers will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

--Mahmud.

+ Mahmudul Gani Enterprise Integration Lab +
+ (416) 979-7700 ext.205 Dept. of Industrial Engg +
+ mgani@ie.utoronto.ca University of Toronto, +
+ mahmudg@numetrix.com Toronto, Ontario, Canada +