Scheduling Benchmarks

Subject: Scheduling Benchmarks
Bert.Baker@UC.EDU
Date: Fri Jul 19 1996 - 17:42:51 MET DST

Thanks to everyone who responded to my request for scheduling benchmarks.
Following is a compendium of the results. I am posting these to the whole
list because I received so many requests for it.

Regards,

        -Bert Baker

http://www.NeoSoft.com/~benchmrx/

Planning & Scheduling Benchmarks home site supported by Barry Fox
(benchmarks secretary of the AAAI Special Interest Group in Manufacturing)
and Mark Ringer (similar responsibilities within the AIAA, Artificial
Intelligence Technical Committee).

http://www.aiai.ed.ac.uk/~pasg/Topics/benchmarks.html

A number of scheduling benchmark hyperlinks maintained by Artificial
Intelligence Applications Institute at the University of Edinburgh.

http://www.ilog.fr/

Select products, Solver and then technical papers for a set of scheduling
benchmarks used by the ILOG company.

http://graph.ms.ic.ac.uk/info.html

The OR-Library supported by the Management School at the Imperial College
of Science, Technology and Medicine. Contains a number of tradiational OR
problems.

Dr. Albert D. Baker, Director
Agent-Based Manufacturing Laboratory
Elec & Comp Eng and Comp Sci Dept
834A Rhodes Hall - Mail Location 30 email: Bert.Baker@UC.EDU
University of Cincinnati voice: (513) 556-4782
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0030 fax: (513) 556-7326