Due to a change in the program, here the second invitation:
Invitation to General Assembly 2002
The Executive Board of the Kurt Goedel Society is pleased to
invite the members of the Society to its eleventh regular General Assembly.
It takes place on Monday, 9th December 2002 at the
Institut fuer Computersprachen (Prof. Leitsch)
Favoritenstrasse 9, Stiege 1.
On the agenda are the following topics:
1. General greetings and determination of a quorum.
2. Report of the Executive Board.
(a) Report of the President.
(b) Report of the General Secretary.
(c) Report of the "Collegium Logicum" Chairman.
(d) Report on scientific editions of the KGS.
3. Report on the ESSLLI 2003.
4. Report on the CSL 2003.
5. Financial report of the Treasurer for 2001 and 2002 (provisional).
6. Discussion and passage of the 2003 budget proposed by the Treasurer.
7. Report of the Overseers.
8. Motion to approve the Executive Board.
9. Presentation of Candidates for election to the Executive Board
and to the Board of Overseers.
10. Motions to be put to the Assembly:
(a) Election of Executive Board.
(b) Election of Overseers.
(c) Confirmation of the current level of dues.
11. Cooperation with LPAR.
12. Incidental topics.
Greetings to our members and welcome to the General Assembly!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b30 : Sun Nov 17 2002 - 15:07:06 MET