Subject: KGS General Assembly 2001
From: Norbert Preining (email@example.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 15:03:23 MET
Invitation to General Assembly 2000
The Executive Board of the Kurt Goedel Society is pleased to
invite the members of the Society to its eleventh regular General Assembly.
It takes place on Thursday, 14th December 2000 at the
Institut fuer Computersprachen (Prof. Leitsch)
Favoritenstrasse 9, Stiege 1.
On the agenda are the following topics:
1. General greetings and determination of a quorum.
2. Report of the Executive Board.
(a) Report of the President.
(b) Report of the General Secretary.
(c) Report of the "Collegium Logicum" Chairman.
(d) Report on the workshop Fuzzy Logics: Analytic Proof Methods and Semantics
(e) Report on the participation on the ScienceWeek@Austria 2000
(f) Report on scientific editions of the KGS.
3. Report on the organisation of the Logic Colloqium 2001.
4. Report on the organisation of the 7th Kurt Gödel Colloquium: Set Theory
5. Financial report of the Treasurer for 1999 and 2000 (provisional).
6. Discussion and passage of the 2001 budget proposed by the Treasurer.
7. Report of the Overseers.
8. Motion to approve the Executive Board.
9. Change of the preconditions to be elected as Member at Large of the
10. Presentation of Candidates for election to the Executive Board
and to the Board of Overseers.
11. Motions to be put to the Assembly:
(a) Election of Executive Board.
(b) Election of Overseers.
(c) Confirmation of the current level of dues.
12. Incidental topics.
Greetings to our members and welcome to the General Assembly!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Wed Nov 29 2000 - 15:03:34 MET