Subject: General Assembly 1999
From: Georg Moser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 12:29:24 MET
Invitation to General Assembly 1999
The Executive Board of the Kurt Goedel Society is pleased to
invite the members of the Society to its eleventh regular General Assembly.
It takes place on Thursday, 9th December 1999 at the
Institut fuer Computersprachen (Prof. Leitsch)
Favoritenstrasse 9, Stiege 1.
On the agenda are the following topics:
1. General greetings and determination of a quorum.
2. Report of the Executive Board.
(a) Report of the President.
(b) Report of the General Secretary.
(c) Report of the "Collegium Logicum" Chairman.
(d) Report on the workshop Collegium Logicum'99: Proof Theory
(e) Report of the Editors of the Collegium Logicum.
Annals of the Kurt Goedel Society.
(f) Report on the organisation of the Logic Colloqium 2001.
3. Financial report of the Treasurer for 1998 and 1999 (provisional).
4. Discussion and passage of the 2000 budget proposed by the Treasurer.
5. Report of the Overseers.
6. Motion to approve the Executive Board.
7. Presentation of Candidates for election to the Executive Board
and to the Board of Overseers.
8. Motions to be put to the Assembly:
(a) Election of Executive Board.
(b) Election of Overseers.
(c) Confirmation of the current level of dues.
9. Incidental topics.
Greetings to our members and welcome to the General Assembly!
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b25 : Thu Apr 06 2000 - 16:19:21 MET DST