Lecture Announcement

Subject: Lecture Announcement
From: Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 12:26:37 MET

            KURT GÖDEL SOCIETY

            LECTURE ANNOUNCEMENT

We are pleased to inform you that Prof. W. Pohlers will hold a
lecture:

SPEAKER: Prof. W. Pohlers
                Institut für mathematische Logik und Grundlagenforschung
                Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität

TITLE: Proof theoretical treatment of set theoretical reflection

DATE & TIME: Friday, November 26, 1999
                16.00

LOCATION: Seminarraum des Instituts für Computersprachen (Prof. Leitsch)
                Favoritenstrasse 9
                Stiege 1
                3. Stock

ABSTRACT:
We introduce a method for analyzing axiom systems for set theory
without power set axiom but including absolute separation and
reflection axioms.