Re: Need help in C language for fuzzy controller

Duane Mattern (d.mattern@ieee.org)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:21:20 +0100 (MET)

If you have access to Circuit Cellar Ink magazine, I would recommend
you look at issues earlier this year. There have been several fuzzy
control applications, in C, published in that magazine.
See: http://www.circuitcellar.com/

Duane Mattern (d.mattern@ieee.org)
Columbus, OH USA