Re: Fuzzy Logic & Neural Nets

bv (info@foretrade.com)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:26:21 +0100 (MET)

Thank you all for your answers.

To narrow down my question. Assuming we do not have prior expert knowledge
(or want to avoid any preconception which would reduce the search space) nor
any need to formalize rules, I believe the comparison then boils down to the
fuzzy engine and classification neural nets.

Rephrased differently. Can I then substitute a fuzzy engine for a
classification net (or a more complex neural net architecture, and
eventually consider separately a rule interpretor and/or other interface
agent around it.

bv