Re: Simpson's Paradox and Quantum Entanglement

Medical Electronics Lab (rosing@physiology.wisc.edu)
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 12:07:29 +0100 (MET)

Brian Chase wrote:

> Hey I think you may have accidentally had your KOOKSLOCK key on when you
> typed this. Why do all the crazy people always hang out in sci.math and
> sci.physics? It's a strange phenomenon to witness really... Reading
> USENET's sci.* hierarchy is a lot like riding the city bus.

That's not funny, it's sick. In my town several people were
burned by a guy with a gas can and a match on a city bus.
Fortunately they all survived, but it was a damn close call.
Be careful with the kooks, they may be dangerous.

Patience, persistence, truth,
Dr. mike