Re: finance

Bruno DiStefano (bruno@ecf.utoronto.ca)
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 13:15:47 +0100 (MET)

Second try:
-----------
Bojadziev, G. & M. Bojadziev ---
Fuzzy Logic for Business, Finance, and Management. (Advances in Fuzzy Systems - Applications and Theory, Vol. 12) 232 pp. Aug. '97
(World Scientific) ISBN 9810228945

See: http://www.fuzzy-logic.com/index.htm
http://www.fuzzy-logic.com/fuzzy_logic_180.html

The problem of out-of-print books is very annoying. During last Summer
I tried to buy several books that I read as a student, borrowing
from libraries and friends. I would like to own them and use them
as references. There were more than 10 out-of-print.

I am wondering if some publishers would consider making them
available in CD-ROM form (easier and much cheaper to produce
in very small orders).

You may also write to cva@inform-ac.com (Constantin von Altrock)
author of "Fuzzy Logic and Neurofuzzy Applications in Business and Finance".

Good luck.

Regards

Bruno Di Stefano

-- Bruno Di Stefano -- Private: au843@torfree.net IEEE:b.distefano@ieee.org