Re: Is Fuzzy theory totally dead and obsolete now?

Tony (eclipze@nospam.ozemail.com.au)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 15:29:54 +0100 (MET)

Your lecturer's opinion is purely academic. Just see how many
Japanesse products utilise Fuzzy Logic. Look at the automotive
industry. Your right to ask this question, get more opinions because
I believe its still quite strong. This is also reflected in the
number of ASIC chips and software being designed for FL.