Re: Simpson's Paradox and Quantum Entanglement

Andy Spragg (sparge@globalnet.co.uk)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 12:16:38 +0100 (MET)

PoinT? PoinTS thrice, dear boy - with economy of words and at no extra
cost.

1) If YOU had a point (non-sequiturial incomprehensible
psychobabbulatory samples follow):

> Simpson's description of VINGH as a SUBJECTIVE/OBJECTIVE
> problem -- WHO is trying to change ownership of WHAT property
> for their SINGULAR benefit. HISTORY is a MAJORITY subject.

> You are just as bad as the original poster. Logically, EVERYTHING
> has SOMETHING to do with REALITY. Most people need help
> sorting out LIES from FICTION, or SUBJECTS from OBJECTS.
> It's a question of how much of the problem you're prepared and
> willing to deal with -- you can't just DECREE it away.

it wasn't obvious to anyone except you.

2) PEOPLE WHO LEAVE CAPS LOCK ON MIGHT BE JUST FORGETFUL OR STUPID -
PEOPLE who ALTERNATE between CAPS and SMALL letters ARE obviously
DOING it BY design RATHER than ACCIDENT. But it doesn't impress anyone
- garbage in capitals, garbage out capitals. Hence:

3) a little pun on your surname - do you know any French? I am
joculaly speculating whether the bizarre nature of your prose is
connected with cerebral illness.

Still, full marks for:

>> Did you learn the art of communication from Carl Sagan, the man WHO
>> put THE emphasis ON all THE wrong words?
>
>Sorry, I'm of absolutely NO help with this question. Karl M

Andy