fuzzy logic: search for good lab projects using microprocessors

vladik (vladik@cs.utep.edu)
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 07:26:10 +0100 (MET)

Dear Friends,

I have received a question from a university colleague on possible lab projects
involving programming microprocessors; microrpocessors is not exactly but main
area of expertise (to put it mildly), so I believe other participants of this
list may be better equipeed to answer this question.

Please send your replies to Corey Landry at cjl6252@usl.edu.

Vladik

Vladik Kreinovich
Department of Computer Science
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso, TX 79968

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 10:57:05 -0600
From: Landry Corey J <cjl6252@usl.edu>
To: vladik@cs.utep.edu
Subject: fuzzy logic

Dear Dr. Kreinovich,

Thank you so for respondig to my question. This class is the follow up
class to Industrial Technology 324 which is a microprocessor programing
class. I talked to the teacher this morning and he said he would like
to know if you know of any practical applications that he can use in a
lab. The lab consists of a computer and a microprocessor. If you do,
what would be a good fuzzy controler to use?

Thanks,

Corey Landry