Re: Texts on Fuzzy

Jeff Iverson (jiverson3@uswest.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:26:13 +0100 (MET)

I think this would be a helpful text:

A First Course in Fuzzy Logic
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0849316596/iversonsoftwarecA

Derived from a one-semester graduate-level course introducing
mathematical objects that model the vagueness of our natural language
when we described phenomena without sharply defined boundaries, and
their application in such areas as engineering and decision making.
Assumes a background in calculus, some set theory and boolean logic,
and some probability and statistics. After completing the course
students should be able to read the technical journals as well as more
advanced and specialized books.

On Fri, 22 Oct 1999 19:38:38 GMT, "Felonius" <felonius@ici.net> wrote:

>I am looking for a text book that approaches these topics
>from a Math or Computer Science perspective, and would be good for an
>undergraduate course in this topic.

Kind Regards,
Jeff Iverson

--
Iverson Software Co.           612-571-5013
6281 NE 6th St.                j5rson@iversonsoftware.com