Re: Fuzzy to source tool?

Edgar Dohmann (edohmann@ortech-engr.com)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:29:24 +0100 (MET)

In article <3816EF52.E8D81806@Logopak.de>, Lars Thuring
<LThuring@Logopak.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for a fuzzy-to-C or Fuzzy-to-java tool, which
>
> * generates standalone source code,
> * has a nice GUI
> * and is available in some kind of demo version since I'm not looking to
> buy right now.
>
> Any hints?

The best and best valued tool is TILShell from Togai InfraLogic. It has a
great GUI interface and generates standalone ANSI-C source code.

There is no demo version available but a complete functional description
with detailed user-interface screens are available for your review at our
web site:
http://www.ortech-engr.com/fuzzy/togai.html

We are currently running a Half-Price Special on the Professional Edition.
For further information please contact info@ortech-engr.com

Edgar Dohmann
Ortech Engineering Inc.