Re: New version of FUZZYMANAGER available

John De Beer (jdebeer@NOSPAM.att.net)
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 13:03:49 +0100 (MET)

Well, you asked for comments so here goes;

1. Register to download - ok
2. Download - OK
3. Try to find tutorial without re-registering - Not OK
4. Opening program - OK
5. Looking for examples, meaningful or not - Not OK - No examples
seem to be included

Seem to be stuck on re-registeration to get tutorial

Solution-- Wait for reply from author.

Regards

John De Beer

jdebeer at att dot net