Re: Texts on Fuzzy

gary c. shields (gshields@insnet.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 13:44:00 +0200 (MET DST)

I don't quite know if it would make a good text book,
however Earl Cox' Fuzzy Systems Handbook is one of the best books i have
read on the subject.
A review in Amazon claims that the software included with the book has
issues (when used in conjunction with VB), however I haven't tested it
myself and if there are major problems, the author seems very accesible &
helpful.

Just my opinion,

Gary C. Shields