Re: [help] fuzzy face recognition

mihag@my-deja.com
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 19:33:16 +0200 (MET DST)

I know about two papers that perform fuzzy face recognition, and that I
considered interesting: 1) M. Menard, "Apriori minimization in pattern
recognition. Applications in human faces recognition in computer vision", in
Proceedings of FUZZ IEEE'97, Barcelona, Spain, 1997; this is a paper that
uses the fuzzy correlation function to detect the degree of matching between
different faces. 2) J. C. Wojdel, L. J. M. Rothkrantz, "Gradient Based
Approach to Mouth Shape Recognition"; this is a paper I downloaded from the
Internet, and I don't know where it was published, but I know that the two
authors are from TU Delft. If you want, I can send it to you by e-mail. (I
have the first paper too, but only in Romanian, so...) Hope it helped!
Mihaela By the way, I am interested too in the area of image processing using
fuzzy logic, so if you find some interesting works on this field, please let
me know! In article <37F9D06D.167E@it.et.tudelft.nl>, Resmana Lim
<resmana@it.et.tudelft.nl> wrote:

> Dear friends,
>
> I am doing a small project in using fuzzy logic for face recognitions. I
> would appreciate if someone out there could give me a clue about the
> status of this area ?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> regards,
>
> Resmana Lim