Re: ACM SAC2000 Fuzzy Track CFP reminder

David Fogel (jiverson3@uswest.net)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 07:12:27 +0200 (MET DST)

I am inviting you to add your Call for Papers to my online database of
CFPs by using the online form provided at
http://www.iversonsoftware.com/link-manager-login.html and submitting
it.

This is completely free.

Kind Regards,
Jeff Iverson

--
Iverson Software Co.           612-571-5013
6281 NE 6th St.                j5rson@iversonsoftware.com