Re: REMINDER CFP-ACDM 2000 CONFERENCE-University of Plymouth-UK

David Fogel (jiverson3@uswest.net)
Tue, 14 Sep 1999 06:57:33 +0200 (MET DST)

I am inviting you to add your Call for Papers to my online database of
CFPs by using the online form provided at
http://www.iversonsoftware.com/link-manager-login.html and submitting
it.

This is completely free.

On 6 Sep 1999 15:02:25 GMT, in comp.ai.fuzzy you wrote:

>R E M I N D E R - C A L L F O R PAPERS
>Fourth International Conference on
>ADAPTIVE COMPUTING IN DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE (ACDM 2000)
>APRIL 26th - 28th, 2000 - UNIVERSITY OF PLYMOUTH UK
>
>Important dates:
>15th September, '99 Submission of paper for review
>15th November, '99 Notification of acceptance
>15th January, 2000 Camera-ready copy required
>
>Submission of papers:
>
>Papers must be original and related to the overall subject area of the
>Conference. Initial submissions should be no longer than eight pages
>at 10pt Times New Roman typeface. Margins of 15mm should be
>maintained all round but overall format is flexible in the first
>instance. Five copies of each paper should be sent to the Conference
>Administrator by 15th September 1999. Accepted papers will receive a
>layout guide for the preparation of final camera-ready papers.
>Electronic submission of MSWORD 7 or Postscipt papers is encouraged.
>The Scientific Committee will review all papers and those selected for
>full presentation will again be published in book form by
>Springer-Verlag. Those selected for the poster session presentations
>will be included in the ACDM poster proceedings.
>
>Anyone wishing to demonstrate software should submit a two page (A4)
>description also by September 15th 1999 stating whether this software
>is currently available or largely research based.
>
>Further details are available at:
>
>http://www.tech.plym.ac.uk/soc/research/edc
>
>Or contact:
> Mrs P. Trundley
> Conference Administrator
> Plymouth Engineering Design Centre
> University of Plymouth,
> Drakes Circus, Plymouth, PL4 8AA, UK
>email:ptrund@soc.plym.ac.uk
>***************************
>
>Conference Chair: DR. I. C. PARMEE
>Keynote Speakers:
>DR. UNA-MAY O'REILLY, MIT, CAMBRIDGE, USA
>DR. MARK SCHOENAUER, ECOLE POLYTECHNIQUE,FRANCE
>PROFESSOR ALICE SMITH,AUBURN UNIVERSITY, USA
>ACDM Lecture:
>PROFESSOR KALYANMOY DEB, INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
>TECHNOLOGY, KANPUR
>
>Supporting Organisations:
>Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE), UK; Institution of Mechanical
>Institution of Electrical Engineers (IEE);UK
>Engineers (IMechE), UK; Institute of Engineering Designers (IED), UK;
>British Computer Society (BCS); Society for the study of Artificial
>Intelligence and Simulation of Behaviour (AISB), UK; European Network
>of Excellence in Evolutionary Computation (EVONET); CASE Centre for
>Manufacturing, Michigan State University; Key Centre for Design,
>University of Sydney; EPSRC Engineering Network in Adaptive Computing
>in Design and Manufacture (ACDMnet).
>
>Scientific Committee:
>T. Baeck, ICD, Germany
>G.Bugmann, University of Plymouth,UK
>C. Coello Coello, LANIA, Mexico
>B. Carse, University of West of England, UK
>K. Deb, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> [...]

Kind Regards,
Jeff Iverson

--
Iverson Software Co.           612-571-5013
6281 NE 6th St.                j5rson@iversonsoftware.com