American Neuralogix. (fwd)

Carlos Gonzalez in the Darkness (carlagon@ns.cetcol.net.co)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:40:48 +0200 (MET DST)

>you can get the information you asked for in the MailList
> FAQ, on the next address:
>
> http://www.uwo.ca/its/news/FAQ/fuzzy-logic/part1
>
> All the members of list will thank you if you write back to us what you
> find about this item.

I've visited that address and I found American Neuralogix
(http://www.adaptivelogic.com/), but when I wrote the American Neuralogic
and hit the enter, then on my screen appeared:
"The site was not found.
Make sure the address is correct and try again."

So can you give any suggestion?
I really need American Neuralogix because now I am doing my student project
and I need some example how to use that software, how that software can
interact with hardware that i want to control. When I read the user manual
of American Neuralogix Fuzzy MicroController Development System, I become
confused.
On that user manual, the example that they give is only in simulation, so I
want to know how this software can be used in my project which is to
control temperature and flow rate of liquid (in real not in simulation).

Regards
Edwin.