Re: expert system software for ansi-c

Edgar Dohmann (edohmann@ortech-engr.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 15:22:07 +0200 (MET DST)

In article <37B43249.CFA4D51F@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de>, IHF-PC
<andreas.gentner@studbox.uni-stuttgart.de> wrote:

> I'm searching for an expert system software with the following
> properties:
>
> * having a surface to create and edit a knowledge base with simple rules
> using fuzzy logic (on any operating system, e.g. Win 95)
> * creating an ansi-c source code to apply the created expert system (to
> compile and use it on different operating systems)
>
> We need this software for a project at stuttgart university to
> automatically chose a numerical method for the computation of
> electromagnetic fields.

TILShell by Togai InfraLogic will meet these requirements quite nicely. We
are currently running a Half-Price Summer Special on the TILShell
Professional Edition.

Please see our web site at:
http://www.ortech-engr.com/fuzzy/togai.html

for more information on the features and capability of TILShell.

Sincerely,
Edgar Dohmann
Ortech Engineering Inc.
edohmann@ortech-engr.com