Re: Hardware Fuzzy chips

Steve Jaglowski (stevejag@compuserve.com)
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 11:49:00 +0200 (MET DST)

OMRON still market a fuzzy temperature controller. I believe they have their
own technology since they have lots of papers on the topic.

They are a Japanese company with a UK presence.
Omron Electronics Ltd

1 Apsley Way
Staples Corner
London
NW2 7HF
GB

Telephone: +44 (0)181 450 4646
Fax: +44 (0)181 450 8087

eMail:
General OEEUK_Sales@EU.OMRON.COM

Go WWW.OMRON.COM for links to other branches.

--
Steve Jaglowski