Re: FLOGIT for transport mode choice

Olivier Janssens (OJanssens@csi.com)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:43:40 +0200 (MET DST)

Richard Holland wrote in message
<000001bee258$54980180$a701f080@helmsley>...
>I am trying to model a discrete choice process (choice of transport mode)
>using fuzzy logic. I have read of a method for analysing choice variables
>using a fuzzy version of logit analysis that was developed at the
University
>of Belgrade. The method was implemented as a computer program called
>FLOGIT. The only paper I can find is by Hong-Qing Li, presented at the
>Pacific-Asian Conference on Expert Systems at Huangshan, China, May 1995.
>
>Does anyone have access to this program? If so I would be grateful for
>details on how to obtain a copy. Thanks.
>
>Richard Holland

I haven't not info related to this program.

Regarding your interest to discrete choice model and fuzzy logic, look to
the following paper :

Models for route choice behavior in the presence of information using
concepts from fuzzy set theory and approxiamte reasoning

T. Lotan & H.N. Koutsopoulos
Transportation 20 : 129-155, 1993

Could you sent to me a copy of Hong-Qing Li ?

Olivier Janssens
COHERENCE
Cour du Cramignon, 2A
1348 Louvain La Neuve