Re: Number of terms

avineri@internet-zahav.net
Sat, 26 Jun 1999 21:19:08 +0200 (MET DST)

The reference for your 1st question is:

G. A. Miller (1956), "Tha magical number seven, plus or minus two; some
limits on our capacity for processing information" The Psychological Review
63 (2).

I hope it helps,

Erel Avineri, Israel

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/