Re: Basic Question

Feijun Song (fsong@oe.fau.edu)
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:20:50 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi, Azeem, you made a very good comment. the power of fuzzy logic in
control field lies in its ablity to imcoorperate different methodologies
into a systematic way, thus achieving better global performance which a
single methodology can not do.

For example, one can suggest: Fuzzy Sliding Mode Controller, or Sliding
Mode Fuzzy Controoller, ( they are different ) to achieve broader
operating range, while keeping the transition from one SMC to another SMC
smooth.