Re: Fuzzy Expert System Shell

Michael Smith (scuarty@excite.com)
Sat, 19 Jun 1999 19:18:26 +0200 (MET DST)

I have ever encounter same problem with you. At that time,
I was designing fuzzy logic controller for control system
purpose. The simplest way that you can do is to do simulation.
You may try each methods and choose one of them which shows
the best result. You can do simulation using MATLAB with
Fuzzy Logic toolbox. I used MATLAB version 5 at that time,
and I found that it has enough methods for each fuzzy logic
method for performing trial error.