Re: Roulette selection as fuzzy logic??

Earl Cox (ecox@metus.com)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:30:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Fuzzy Logic? Sure, why not! Apparently fuzzy logic has now come to mean
_anything_ that is not absolutely one hundred percent certifiably precise.
So any system that uses fractions, real numbers, interval arithmetic,
proportions, ratios, random numbers, rankings, percentages, or
spin-the-wheel probabilities must be some kind of fuzzy logic. All of us who
spend time writing easily available books about fuzzy logic -- myself, Ron
Yager, George Klir, Bart Kosko, et alia -- should just realize that we have
been wasting our time.

<grumble>
Earl