Re: I'd like introduce me to every expert here.

Han Feipeng (enhfp@eie.polyu.edu.hk)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 20:41:38 +0200 (MET DST)

Earl Cox wrote in message <58e93.906$Rg6.61@news1.mco>...
>Welcome aboard Han!
>You show excellent taste in following such a brilliant thinker as Earl Cox.
>;-)))
>
>Earl

Hi,brilliant thinker,

Thank your sound for me.
I'm surely will study your publications and books, after I searched them.
now I am busy in reading the papers of Shigeo Abe and his partner on IEEE
trans. I would provide some suggestions / questions aboard. but now I am
poor in this mathematical area yet, not as brilliant as my implementation in
real world.

see you.

F. H. Han