Re: a references about fuzzy scheduling pbms!

Dewu Chen (chendewu@hotnet.com.cn)
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 15:20:28 +0200 (MET DST)

[1] S. Han, H. Ishii and S. Fujii, One machine scheduling problem with fuzzy
duedates, European Journal of Operational Research, 1994,79,1-12
[2] F. Herrera, J. L. Verdegay, Fuzzy sets and operations research:
Perspectives,Fuzzy Sets and Systems,1997,90,207-218
[3] H. Ishibuchi, T. Murata, and K.H. Lee, Formulation of fuzzy scheduling
problems with fuzzy processing time, Proc. of 5th IEEE International
Conference on Fuzzy Systems, 1996, 199-205,
[4] Hisao Ishibuchi, Naohisa Yamamoto, Tadahiko Murata, Hideo Tanaka,
Genetic algorithms and neighborhood search algorithms for fuzzy flowshop
scheduling problems, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1994,67,81-100
[5] Hisao Ishibuchi, Tadakiko Murata, flowshop Scheduling with Fuzzy
Duedate and Fuzzy Processing Time, to appear in Advances in Scheduling under
Fuzziness published by Physica-Verlag,1998
[6] Hiroaki Ishii, Minoru Tada, Teruo Masuda, Two scheduling problems with
fuzzy due-dates, Fuzzy Sets and Systems,1992,46,339-347
[7] H. Ishii and M. Tada, Single machine scheduling problem with fuzzy
precedence relation,European Journal of Operational Research,
1995,87,284-288
[8] Roger M. Kerr and R. N. Walker,A job shop scheduling system based on
fuzzy arithmetic, Proceedings of the 1st World Congress on Expert Systems,
1989,433-450
[9] T. Masuda, H. Ishii and T. Nishida, Two machine scheduling problem for
jobs with generalized due dates, Math. Japonica,1985,30,117-125
[10] Wolfgang Slany, Scheduling as a fuzzy multiple criteria optimization
problem, Fuzzy Sets and Systems,1996,78,197-222
[11] W. E. Smith, Various optimizers for single-stage production, Naval Res.
Logist. Quart. 3, 1956, 59-66
[12] K. Tanaka and M. Vlach, Single machine scheduling with fuzzy due dates,
Proceedings of the VII International Fuzzy Systems Association World
Congress,1997,1,30-35
[13] M. Vlach, Scheduling and sequencing in a fuzzy environment, Proceedings
of the VII International Fuzzy Systems Association World
Congress,1997,3,195-199