Re: Memory Comparison

Bruno DiStefano (bruno@ecf.utoronto.ca)
Fri, 28 May 1999 16:37:00 +0200 (MET DST)

I would say that it is task dependent. However, I have worked
using fuzzy logic in real-time embedded system and found that
fuzzy logic uses (in my applications) always much more memory
but runs always much faster. This is reasonable, because the non
fuzzy solution always involved calculating multiple loops
of one or more formulas, while the fuzzy solution was
always table driven.

I hope that it helps.

Regards

Bruno Di Stefano