Re: help: Decision Making software needed

Earl Cox (ecox@metus.com)
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:06:45 +0200 (MET DST)

Yes Indeed. I suggest you contact Martin McNeill at Fuzzy Systems
Engineering in Poway, California. (619) 748-7384. Martin sells The Fuzzy
Decision Maker which does just about exactly what you want.

You should also get his excellent book, "Fuzzy Logic: A Practical Approach"
(written with Ellen Thro). The book contains a demo version of the Decision
Maker on its diskette.

Good Luck.
Earl