Re: Looking for Pattern Matching and Learning method

Seth Russell (sethruss@clickshop.com)
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 15:29:09 +0200 (MET DST)

There is a very interesting discussion of "unsupervised learning" in
comp.ai.philosophy between Neil Rickert and Bill Modlin. Many have contributed to
the discussion including Marvin Minsky,

http://x10.dejanews.com/[ST_rn=qs]/getdoc.xp?AN=457097455 .

Perhaps Doug's work might be of interest in that forum.

--
Seth
Want a introduction to Knowledge Representation?