Re: info about fuzzylogic and social sciences

Earl Cox (ecox@metus.com)
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 11:40:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Indeed. See Michael Smithson's excellent book:

Fuzzy Set Analysis for Behavioral and Social Sciences
(Springer-Verlag,1987)

This often overlooked book belongs in the library of anyone interested in
the use of fuzzy logic in understanding and using non-engineering models. I
consider it one of the best books on fuzzy decision modeling in my own
library.

Earl.