Re: Defuzzification - center of gravity

Roland Osen (Roland.Osen@netway.at)
Mon, 19 Apr 1999 16:00:10 +0200 (MET DST)

Thanks to all who replied! Let me summarize:

1. If this effect is unwanted, depends only on the application environment
(as always in fuzzy logic).

2. There are several possibilities to prevent it, like: Defining all sets
with equal ranges, making narrow sets higher than wide ones, or providing
all sets with a weight to equalize them.

Thanks,
Roland Osen