Re: Using AI nat-lang bots to teach each other...

info (info7rcs@club-internet.fr)
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:08:11 +0200 (MET DST)

You should go to have a look at :

(http://www.loria.fr/~parmenti/irc/achille.html)
(http://www.loria.fr/~parmenti/these/)

By the way I'm currently working on an eggdrop version of pseudo AI and
I'm now trying to acquire enough corpus to make the bot understand sentences.

I have one raw script not very handy but he does already understand the
meaninf of smileys and Do react in different ways regarding the smiley and the
sentence.

If anybody can help with corpus in french it would be great.

rogue.