(no subject)

John Yen (yen@iium.edu.mo)
Tue, 13 Apr 1999 08:43:52 +0200 (MET DST)

>I wonder if "Fuzzy Logic" has been included into the curriculum in
>Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering programs
>anywhere , either for undergrads or graduate students.

Yes. A graduate course on Fuzzy Logic and Intelligent System is offered
at Texas A&M University (taught by Prof. Reza Langari and myself).

>If somebody can point to some cases (e.g.; web-links), that shows the
>depth
>and breadth of the subject matter and the text books used, I'd greatly
>appreciate.

The textbook of the course is
Fuzzy Logic: Intelligence, Control, and Information by J. Yen and R.
Langari,
Prentice Hall, 1999.

The book has also been adopted by similar courses in several other
universities.
Further information about the text can be found at

http://www.cs.tamu.edu/faculty/yen/FLtext/

It also contains a link to Prentice Hall Web site for requesting a
examination copy.
Should you have any difficulties in getting an examination copy, please let
me know.

Regards,

John