Beer and Diapers (Was: what is data mining?)

angus2@my-dejanews.com
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 18:48:27 +0200 (MET DST)

OK, given Will's comment at the end of his message below, I thought that I
would post a curiousity. Does anyone have information regarding the origin
of the Beer and Diapers anecdote? Did it just start as a theory that evolved
to urban legend, or does it actually have some real basis?

Angus
Just trying to add a little light conversation