Re: Help for multimodel

WSiler (wsiler@aol.com)
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 18:13:13 +0100 (MET)

>My problem concernes dealing with a system which changes its eigen
>values (T.F) when change the operating conditions. I have made a fuzzy
>controller for one operating condition. Must I make a fuzzy controlller
>for every operating condition ?

You should not make a different fuzzy controller for different operating
conditions if you can avoid it. The thing to try is to input the operating
condition parameters to the computer, and then use these in your rules. Without
knowing what the operating conditions are, it is hard to say more than this.

William Siler