Re: fuzzy trees

WSiler (wsiler@aol.com)
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:31:33 +0100 (MET)

>However, ANFIS only works for function approximation
>problems, and not for classification problems. I am
>especially interested in fuzzy classification using
>inference systems, and not so much (at least for now) in
>procedures based on fuzzy clustering.

Good for you! The whole fuzzy world has been so enthralled with numbers that
your problem has been very neglected. Please see my Web site,
http://members/aol.com/wsiler/ where you will find a short manual dealing with
some problems of the type you mention, and also a demo disk of our fuzzy expert
system shell designed for classification problems rather than for fuzzy
control, with some sample programs.

Sincerely, William Siler