Re: Problem about stability of fuzzy control systems

Sergey Kryaczevskih (serg@ors.kirov.ru)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 18:53:35 +0100 (MET)

--------------2A7C6547A2AA480495330DEF

Howard wrote:

> hello all
>
> in the following paper
> "Stability analysis and design of fuzzy control systems,
> K. Tanaka, M. Sugeno
> Fuzzy Sets and Systems, V45, 1992,P135~P156"
> they give a stability criterion for a TS fuzzy systems
>
> I have a question
> "if one of the subsystem is unstable,
> does it mean that the inferred system is unstable and
> we need not to check the existence of common positive definite matrix ? "
>
> Thank you !
>
> Howard Liang

Hello All,

I'm interested in this question too. As you can see, I live in Russia and it
very difficult to buy such books here, cause I can only order them

by post, that is rather expensive for me. So, I tried to find something in
Internet, it was an abortive attempt.

Perhaps anybody will point, where can I find any on-line papers concerning
"Stability analysis of fuzzy control systems".

I will look forward to hearing from you at your convenience,

Sergey V.
Kryaczevskih
System Development Group, Kirov, Russia
e-mail: serg@ors.kirov.ru;www : http://www.ors.kirov.ru