Re: fuzzy logic

Anthony Cowden (cowden@sonalysts.com)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:45:46 +0100 (MET)

--------------B8D50716171BCBA85E6B4262

Troy Porter wrote:

> Can you answer or suggest any sites I can visit in order to answer
> this question??
>
> Briefly discuss the techniques used in Fuzzy Logic and Identify a
> particular type of software application which it uses, and if
> possible, specify one or two specific products.
>
> Thank you

You could start by visiting the links below...

Anthony Cowden, Manager, Fuzzy Systems Solutions
Sonalysts, Inc.
Fuzzy Systems Solutions: http://www.sonalysts.com/fuzzy.html
Fuzzy Query (TM): http://www.sonalysts.com/fq.html

--------------B8D50716171BCBA85E6B4262 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit