Re: fuzzy clustering

Pauli Virtanen (virtanen@jytko.jyu.fi)
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:39:19 +0100 (MET)

Gernot TUTSCH (gernot.tutsch@oeaw.ac.at) wrote:
> Hi

> I think

> Bezdek, J.C., “Pattern Recognition with Fuzzy Objective Function
> Algorithms.” Advanced Applications in Pattern Recognition, Plenum Press,
> New York, 1981.

> is a good starting literature.
Some more recent are:
Gath I. ja A. Geva, Unsupervised Optimal Fuzzy Clustering, IEEE
Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 11,
No. 7, ss. 773 \- 781, 1989.
and
Nauck Detlef ja Frank Klawonn, Neuro-Fuzzy Classification Initialized
by Fuzzy Clustering, Proceedings of the 4th European Congress on
Intelligent Techniques and Soft Computing, Aachen, 1996.
and
Xie Xuanli Lisa ja Gerardo Beni, A Validity Measure for Fuzzy Clustering,
IEEE Transaction on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 13,
No. 8, August, ss. 841 \- 847, 1991.